In-depth Strategic Programs
ASPI-PD designs and delivers a range of extended, immersive, In-depth Strategic Programs for government clients. These programs, that run for between three days and two weeks, cover a comprehensive list of learning objectives and skills for participants including:
- Exploring contemporary and emerging security challenges;
- Working at a whole-of-government level;
- Understanding specific departmental issues and priorities;
- Developing critical and creative thinking approaches; and
- Refining strategic comprehension, problem solving and communication skills.
Participants actively engage with senior presenters, facilitators and mentors with extensive experience of working in complex environments and leading strategic thinkers with in-depth knowledge of contemporary security challenges.
These programs are designed and tailored to meet the needs of clients and include interactive syndicate discussions, desktop exercises and practical activities. These activities allow participants to put into practice the teachings of the course and provide tangible outcomes to strategic challenges. Our activities are based on real-world events and the changing strategic, political and technological landscapes, equipping participants with a contemporary understanding of national strategic policy.
Please contact ASPI Professional Development to discuss how we can help you.
Updated: 19 Nov 2019