ASPI-PD works with government agencies to design and deliver extended, intensive programs for international participants with a focus on Asia and the Pacific.
They bring together Australian and international participants to facilitate the exchange of ideas and opinions on key security issues, build relationships and develop a network of security practitioners throughout the region.
Designed and tailored to meet specific requirements, these programs include interactive syndicate discussions, desktop exercises and practical activities based on real-world scenarios.
- Sharing perspectives on regional security issues;
- Promoting policymaking and strategic analysis skills;
- Enhancing leadership skills;
- Strengthening relationships with regional counterparts; and
- Fostering active dialogue, exchange and learning.
ASPI-PD has a nuanced understanding of regional dynamics and the diverse perspectives around key security challenges.
Please contact ASPI Professional Development to discuss how we can help you.
Updated: 19 Nov 2019